The 2018 Wisconsin and Upper Michigan Florist Association (WUMFA) annual conference will be held April 6-8 2018.
Join us for a fabulous weekend of education, design and fun. We've lined up an impressive agenda:
3 Hands-On Workshops:
- A Perfect Union...Greens and More "Green"(Pam Bogardt)
- Out of the Box Bouquets (Jenny Thomasson AIFD, EMC, PFCI)
- Head to Toe.. Reimagined Personal Flowers for Today's Special Occasions (Loann Burke AAF, AIFD, PFCI)
4 Main Stage Design Shows:
- Expand your Sales by Branding your Designs (Carolyn Minutillo AIFD, EMC)
- European Wedding Style (Jenny Thomasson AIFD, EMC, PFCI)
- Weddings with Personality (Deborah De La Flor AIFD, ICPF)
4 Business Sessions:
- Hidden Treasures: Finding the Gold in your Business (Derrick Myers CPA, CFP, PFCI)
- Eventology:The Science of Profitable Events (Derrick Myers CPA, CFP, PFCI)
- Recipe for Marketing Success (Ryan Freeman)
- A Sustainable Floral Career (Lisa Belisle AIFD, ICPF)
Plus Design Contests, Trade Show Shopping and much more!
For more information please visit the WUMFA website.